Hunting the Hummingbird - by David C Hoffman

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lately...


Sweet baby girl waiting for our pizza to cool...

I could not love this cheesy mug more...

Nor this one...

Seriously, I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty sure I am Momma to the most adorable kids on the planet...


The twins and I went to lunch with Reem and little S last week...


My cuties waiting for our driver to take us Tball...

Bedtime stories by Dad...


Little A randomly told me the other day, "Momma, I need to find inner peace" and stuck this pose...
Thank you, KungFu Panda.


Skyping with some of our favorite friends back in Portland...



The twins and I trekked around Kuwait earlier this week checking things off the never-ending list to get our Civil ID cards.
We started at a local hospital getting our blood drawn for blood typing... 

After braving blood draws, we decided ice cream was in order, naturally...


We also had to get their photos taken on blue backgrounds. The photographer told them NOT to smile...which is harder than you think when you're a very silly five year old. 
We ended up with these...
Lord, please let this be the only mug-type photos I ever see of my sweet children.



Some feeding our little neighbor snacks...


We had some rain earlier in the week, and I actually broke out the raincoats I had added to our suitcases at the last minute when leaving Portland. I honestly didn't know if we'd ever need them, but turns out we did =). 

We learned what a "jack fruit" is at the grocery store that day...


We ran into our littlest neighbor in the lobby when we came back from the grocery store. These three have a blast together most of the time...


Our little sweeties on the way to their Tball game yesterday...


Hope you all are having a great week! It's *kinda* beginning to look like Christmas around here, and we're doing our best to get in the Spirit of things around here =). 

No comments:

Post a Comment